Thursday, June 28, 2007

Introducing Darlene

Me and Debo (aka the Driver)

Hello everyone, my name is Darlene the camper van. IB and Debo have hired me for 3 months, and we are all going to explore the north and south island of New Zealand together.


I am approx 2.5 metres tall and inside I am 1.8 metres. This means that IB and Debo can stand up inside. I have a 2 hob gas cooker, wee sink, wee fridge, microwave, kettle, pots and pans, cutlery, electric fire, portable dvd player (no dvds, so a bit pointless), snow chains for the south island and my sofas go into a nice comfy double bed.

My new hirer's seem very happy and I promise to behave and keep them safe.

Lots of love
Darlene


PS I only have one driver, Debo, as IB got his licence stolen when their back pack was nicked in Argentina, but to be honest, he does not seem that bothered and always jumps in the passenger seat with a map and a beer in his hand...

1 comment:

Alison said...

Ah, I see you are following the Blue family tradition of naming their vehicles!

Your trip sounds a bit more appealing to me now...give me a comfy motorhome over a hostel any day!

Your Big Sis
X