Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Do you have ID Ma'am.......??


I think the bartender was just feeling sorry for me when he saw my old face...ID'd at 37, I don't think so.


We went back up to Harvard as the other day when we where there it was -13. It is really nice and roaming with students, of course. Discovered this really cheap Mexican restaurant. Food was great. That's where I got ID'd, much to IB's amusement. He let us off, once he had a good look at us, and to prove the bartender that we were hardened drinkers we felt obliged to stay for several margaritas. (picture attached is proof of old and drunk face).....

2 comments:

DoLo said...

Flight: $1500 each
Hotel: $150 per night
ID'd @ 37: PRICELESS!

Fearful Reaper said...

Hello the Blues! Random relative from Edinburgh here - love the blog and good to see the rest of the family line are equally unhappy with the idea of life as a desk jockey! Oh, and they ID everyone in America - I was with a 53 year old who was asked for HIS passport at a bar in Florida. Hope you're having a wild time.