Monday, January 22, 2007

good old ebay

2 week left to go of work....or only a week and a half if you're Mrs Blue. Had my first rabies injection on Friday - not too bad, except my arm felt a bit pins and needles for a bit and I felt a bit flu-ey (although that might be also because it's been chuckin it down and freezin for the last week).

Got our storage sorted and also went checkin out rucksacks at the weekend (I know, sad....but it has to be done). The one I wanted in the shops was £150, so I thought I'd leave it. I then saw the very same one, brand new, on ebay with only a few hours to go. I put in a bid and managed to get it for £87....hurray - good old ebay saves the day. I'll just need to keep my eyes peeled for one for Debo (although I reckon we'll have to buy it new....but you never know.

We've got a rough route about where we are going to go, but no specifics yet. The route will probably be: North America, South America, New Zealand and Oz, South East Asia and then India. Will fill out in a bit more detail once we've bought the tickets. We're not going to do that until we've got the collateral from the house sale....so we'll know sometime after the 9th of Feb.

On with the house clearing then !!

No comments: